Quality Control System
Quality Assurance Program
Contract CNC Machining Quality Assurance Systems
Commitment to Quality
LAMJEN is committed to delivering high-quality machined products that fully meet customer expectations and regulatory standards. Our quality control department is equipped with CMM capabilities, Faro Gauge, comparator, surface plates and appropriate gauging and inspection tooling to ensure dimensional accuracy. Our comprehensive quality assurance program adheres to ISO-9001:2015 certification standards and other applicable requirements while focusing on the continuous improvement of our quality system. Our comprehensive quality assurance program, backed by our ISO-9001:2015 certification enables us to compete successfully worldwide.
We are focused on building valued customer relationships and developing long-lasting partnerships. Our complete realization of customers’ needs makes LAMJEN a trusted, reliable source for precision machined products.
Quality Control System for Precision Machined Components
LAMJEN takes pride in its advanced standard of quality. Our certification to the ISO-9001:2015 standard permits LAMJEN to be officially recognized on a worldwide scale for our ability to manufacture products with a consistently high level of quality. LAMJEN provides top quality products manufactured to our customers’ specifications. The Quality Assurance Department provides control of materials and finished products through monitoring of operations, inspection of goods, and recording of associated documentation. Services such as First Article Inspection and PPAP are available upon request.
Significant Inspection Equipment
- Brown & Sharpe Programmable CMM – Capable of utilizing customer supplied models for programming. Table size 40″ X 56″ X 28″
- Faro Gauge fully portable CMM – Fully articulating arm with an inspection radius of 24 inches to allow inspection of parts in one setup
- S-T Industries 30″ Optical Comparator
- Surface plates with up to 4’x 4′ capacity
ISO-9001:2015 Certified Quality Assurance Program
The raw materials and precision machined products are controlled by an in-house quality assurance department dedicated to monitoring the operations, inspecting the finished product, and keeping a verifiable record to ensure complete traceability for each product lot. LAMJEN maintains a successful quality assurance program by monitoring production through our comprehensive quality process:
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Controlled Documentation System (Procedures and Work Instructions)
- Continuous Improvement
- Corrective Action Program
- Regular Internal Auditing of The Quality System
- Ongoing Training to Updated Procedures
- Customer Delivery Tracking System
- Vendor/Subcontractor Quality Evaluation System
Lamjen provides top quality products manufactured to our customers’ specifications. Incidents of non-conformity are documented through Corrective Action Reports to determine Root Cause and the appropriate Corrective Actions to prevent re-occurrence. In pursuit of continuous improvement, internal audits are conducted, and improvement projects are implemented to prevent potential risks.